Monday, October 6, 2008

12 hours...Really!!!





Just to give you a run down on the last week. Kayden went to an awesome princess birthday party for Kylie last Saturday. The party included a huge princess moonwalk and a princess castle cake, too cool!!
And once again we had to clean out Kaydens' closet. Which is funny because Kayden loves to look in her closet. She watches so intently as I take every item out that she can no longer wear.
We also went to Jesis' house to watch the Auburn game. Yep, you heard me right...Auburn. Even though Bob, Kayden and I were the only Alabama fans there, we were on our best behavior. Go Commadors!
Now the best part. Last night I put Kayden down at her usual time 7:30ish. At around 3 a.m. she started to stir. I got up went to her room and put her paci in her mouth rolled her on her side and she went right back to sleep. I didn't her another sound from her until 7:45 this morning. Wow!!! This could be a fluke but, let's keep our fingers crossed.

3 comments:

Jason and Michelle said...

I found you!!!

BrandyC said...

What are you doing with all the clothes? I've cleaned Maddie's closet out once and it's time to do it again. I know I want to save a few things but there is so much! What to do with it all???

Stephanie Drew said...

congrats on the sleeping! i know it makes you feel like a different person! and...keep all those clothes! your next one might be a girl!