Sunday, October 19, 2008

Boo at the Zoo and The Pumpkin Patch Too!






We had such a wonderful weekend. We met our friends Alison, Kevin and Raegan at Boo at the Zoo and had a great time. However, I can't wait until Kayden is old enough to really enjoy everything the zoo had to offer.
Then we went to Old Baker's Farm to the Pumpkin Patch. The weather was beautiful. We got to see animals, fields of cotton, corn, and of course, pumpkins. We roasted hot dogs and smores over a camp fire and spent time with family and friends. And like the zoo, I can't wait until Kayden can really enjoy all the activities at the farm and pick out her very own pumpkin!

4 comments:

Stephanie Drew said...

love her bunny costume! actually, that might be the best costume i've seen this year!

Jennifer said...

I just read your blog and I too am learning to sew. I actually love it. I am fixing to talk a few classes at thimbles. They have a class for the lucy pattern which is the A-line jumper. You might want to check it out!

Dawn said...

She looks so cute in her costume. I wish I could have seen her in person. I've tagged you on my blog, check it out.

Maggie Decker said...

OK November is almost over and no new pictures! Get on it, it's not like you are busy or anything ;)
Love you!