Saturday, September 27, 2008

A full week!







This week has been incredibly busy for our family. Kayden has been rolling over in her crib and playing when it is time to take a nap or go to bed for the night. Although she doesn't do this for more than 5 minutes, it seems like forever. For those who do not know Kayden is the only girl that Mrs. Wanda keeps right now. So, on Thursday she got to play with her girlfriends Kadyn and Kylie for a few hours. And, I just had to post the picture of her watching Mickey Mouse, too funny!





2 comments:

Mark, Allison, Dylan & Brinley said...

Hey Jennifer,
It's so good to see you on here! Kayden is precious! I just want to squeeze her chubby little cheeks! It looks like you're doing great!

Melissa Irvin said...

Kayden is such a cutie pie!
I just randomly came upon your blog, but I'm glad I did! I hope ya'll are doing well and had a great Christmas!