Thursday, April 29, 2010

We didn't let the weather get in the way of a 2nd birthday celebration!

I nearly had a nervous meltdown when I awoke Saturday morning to realize that the weather was unstable. I say this because it was my precious angel's second birthday. I had the cake and cupcakes, favors and of course the venue. We were scheduled for parties on the move at 2p.m. So, I watched the news to see if there was any possibility of the weather cooperating. But, by 9:30 a.m. I realized I would never chance my family, friends and their children. I hope no one takes offense but I wouldn't have attended a party that day neither. So, what do we do?
We blew up the bounce house in the middle of the living room and ate cake.

Posted by PicasaThankfully, Parties on the Move let us move our party to the next day. We had a blast! I posted some pictures in the new slideshow so check it out!