Friday, December 12, 2008

Christmas pictures...Kayden of course!


Posted by PicasaI cannot believe that it is Christmas time, nor can I believe that Kayden will be 8 months old on Christmas Eve. I mean, where does the time go. She is just growing too fast. She pulled up and stood on her own this past Monday. Sure, her brief moment of standing was followed by the thump of her bum hitting the floor. However, she crawling and pulling up on anything and everything. I now understand when people say that I should really cherish these days. These days...will be gone before I know it. I know I may sound sappy but, she simply amazes me.

1 comment:

Stephanie Drew said...

she looks just like you in these pictures! i know your mom and dad must be beside themselves! hope you guys have a merry christmas!